Good Neighbors Providing Great Storage
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the gate hours? Our customers can access the property from 5:00AM until 9:00PM, seven days a week.
- When is the rent due? Rent is always due on or before the first of each month. If you are moving into your space after the first of the month we will pro-rate your move in.
- Is the contract "long term" or month-to-month? We have month-to-month contracts but there are discounts for paying ahead. Please contact the facility manager for details.
- What security measures do you have in place? Our facilities are fully fenced with electronic gate access. Each customer has a unique gate code so we know who is coming and going at all times. We also have video surveillance.
- Do facility employees have access to my stored items? No, you store your items and place your lock on the space. We do not keep a key or combination to your lock.
- Do you have climate controlled units? We offer climate controlled spaces at our Armory Road Self Storage location.
- What are the benefits of a climate controlled space? Our climate controlled spaces are interior units. The temperature stays between 58 and 78 degrees year round which helps keep a lot of the moisture out of the air. We highly recommend climate controlled spaces if you are storing leather furniture, antiques, pianos, or other items that could be affected by temperature extremes or humidity.
- Can I store my: Boat, trailer, RV? We have spaces for these items at our 231 Self Storage location.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash and all major credit cards for all accounts. Check payments can be made only for accounts that are current. You can also authorize us to run a credit card automatically on the 5th of each month by filling out a simple form in the office.
- What size storage space will I need? Your best bet is to stop by the facility and take a look at the spaces we have to offer! You know best what items you are bringing to store and what items can and cannot be stacked. Though we are happy to give you a space estimate, the best judgment is made by the customer.
- Is there anything I can't store? Flammables, explosives, corrosives, illegal substances, propane tanks (full or empty), gasoline cans, and anything that can attract pests such as food. There are additional items that cannot be stored and a full list is noted on our contract.
- Do you have storage auctions? Yes! Our auctions are held on the third Wednesday of each month, 11AM at Armory Road Self Storage, and 1PM at 231 Self Storage.